Catte, also known as Tam Cuc, is an interesting card game and loved by many people. With simple yet challenging gameplay, Catte has become a popular entertainment activity in many bookmakers today. Let’s explore together How to play Catte Always win at Trang chủ New88 through the article below.
Introduction to What is Catte?
Catte is also known as “Sac Te” in some regions and is a very familiar and popular traditional game of Vietnam. The game Catte is usually played with a standard deck of 52 cards. The goal of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your hand and be the last player remaining. However, to achieve this goal, you will have to master the rules of the game and have appropriate strategies.
Catte is a very attractive and easy to play game
How to play Catte requires sophistication, strategy and a little luck. Each player will receive a deck of cards and the goal is to achieve the highest score possible. Each player’s score is calculated by the total value of the cards in their hand.
This game not only brings fun and entertainment but also helps players develop logical and strategic thinking skills. Besides, Catte is also an important part of Vietnamese culture, imported a long time ago and still loved today.
Learn about the rules and How to play Catte
Depending on each region, the rules of the game and How to play Catte There will be variations in play. However, there are still certain general regulations, one of which is:
Detailed Catte game rules
Understanding the rules is very important in How to play Catte
- Number of players: How to play Catte There are usually 3 people. Each player faces the other in each hand.
- Deck of cards: Use a standard deck of 52 cards, or a commonly used deck of cards
- Dealing cards: Each player in a game will be dealt 13 cards in each game.
- Value of cards: In Catte, the value of cards is determined in order from largest to smallest as follows: Ace, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- Round of play:
- The player to the left of the dealer plays the first card in each hand.
- The next player must choose and play a card of greater value than the previous card or a set of cards of equal but greater value (for example: pair, three pairs, four of a kind).
- If a player cannot play the card, you can choose to “skip turn” and the turn will pass to the next player.
- Play continues until one player plays all the cards in their hand or no more players can play.
- Priority order of card sets:
- Dragon Straight: A consecutive sequence of 5 cards of the same suit, for example: 8-9-10-J-Q of Diamonds.
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same value in a deck, for example: 3-3-3-3.
- Straight flush: Straight of the same suit has at least 3 cards, for example: 4-5-6-7-8 of the suit.
- Straight: A consecutive sequence of at least 3 cards, for example: 2-3-4-5.
- Other card sets such as Cu Lu (three pairs of cards), box, tam co (three pairs of cards), pair of cards, pairs, single cards will be considered based on their value.
- The score is based on the number of cards each player has left after one player runs out of cards in their hand. The player with fewer cards will receive more points. Normally, the player who plays all the cards will receive 0 points, while the remaining player will be awarded points corresponding to the number of cards left in hand.
- Play again: After scoring, the next player will become the home owner and a new game will begin.
See: Sòng bài New88
The easiest way to play Catte for beginners
How to play Catte It starts with the dealer using a deck of cards to deal 9 cards to each remaining player. Then you need to arrange your cards in order from low to high. Players have the right to decide to arrange their cards in the way they think is best to optimize their chances of winning.
New players need to pay more attention
When it’s their turn to play, each player will play a card. The next player will have to play a card with the same number of points or ‘take’ that card if there is no corresponding card. If the player cannot ‘take’ the card, you will have to ‘skip your turn’ and the next player will continue with the same rules. The game continues like this until one player runs out of cards in a round.
When a player runs out of cards, the player with the lowest score (calculated from the total score of the remaining cards in the remaining players’ hands) will be the winner. If the remaining two players have the same number of points, the player who ‘takes’ the last card will be the winner.
Tips on How to play Catte to always win
To win in How to play Catte , you need to pay attention to your strategy and logical thinking. Here is some information to know:
And there are also tips on How to play Catte
- Build a strategy: First, look at your deck and determine your strategy. The choice of playing long term (keeping cards waiting to ‘win’ later) or playing short term (playing cards quickly) depends on how the cards are arranged.
- Observe your opponent: Look at the cards your opponent plays to predict the remaining cards in their hand. This helps you decide which card to play next.
- Choose which card to play: When it’s your turn, try to play the card so that it’s difficult for the next player to ‘take’. This can help you control the game.
- Keep your last ‘take’ card: If possible, try to keep a card that can ‘take’ to use on your last turn. This can help you win if there are two remaining players with the same score.
In spite of How to play Catte requires skill and strategy, but also indispensable element of luck. Have fun and learn from each game to improve your skills.
The above article has concluded the information about How to play Catte that we want to send to fellow bettors. If you have any questions or need any assistance during the betting process at NEW, do not hesitate to contact our customer service department for timely instructions.